You are here : Programmes » Admission Procedure » B.Tech.
75% seats to be filled up through On-Line Counselling by Haryana State Counselling Society and remaining 25% seats to be filled up by the Institute. Besides, 25% Management seats, the seats remaining vacant after final round of allocation of seats through On-Line Centralized Counselling, will be filled up by the Institute firstly on the basis of AIEEE merit and thereafter on the merit of qualifying exam(10+2).
The Lateral Entry Scheme (LEET) - For Diploma Students
- Who We Are
- Beyond Academics
- Training & Placements
- Reach Us